Another year has come and gone.
Let’s see, what did I manage to accomplish over the course of my 38th year?
- I learned some magic tricks.
- I bought a new car.
- I learned how to pick locks.
- I built a pretty respectable horror movie collection.
- I dabbled with digital painting.
- I survived the worst winter EVER.
- I made about 25 gallons of beer.
- I had a vacation in Orlando.
- I read a bunch of books.
- I added a few new oddities to the collection.
- I saw quite a few great concerts, including Squarepusher, Skinny Puppy, and Negativland.
- I stepped up my cooking repertoire a couple of notches.
All things considered, not too shabby. Here’s looking forward to 39.